Roadworthy Vehicle Cost in Queensland-3

If you want to sell your car, motorcycle, or caravan, you must have a current roadworthy safety certificate. Owners are no longer required to have a safety certificate before selling a vehicle though safety certificates must be obtained before transferring ownership. Continue reading for information on obtaining your roadworthy safety certificate and the associated costs….

© Totally Mobile Roadworthy. All rights reserved. Website & Digital Marketing by Viva Digital